hg S’enregistrer dinosaur king

dinosaur king Index du Forum

hg ici les dino reviene a la vie !
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
Install Facebook Sdk Php

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dinosaur king Index du Forum -> arene
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
deitea

Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Install Facebook Sdk Php Répondre en citant

Install Facebook Sdk Php
> DOWNLOAD

Can you provide me the code or error youre seeing? Reply Keeran says: August 15, 2014 at 3:08 am Can you please explain , where do we have to put (starting with sessionstart() ) those coding in our hosting file. So i must save the session and have a redirection back to my Facebook Page and app. Once created, youll be provided with an App ID and App Secret. Reply meteor says: August 31, 2014 at 1:34 am Hi, there your code where you get token: I tried the same way, but there are token=appidsecretid, so this is not that secret token that generate facebook to create FacebookSession and use their API, and i get exception: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. Update (April 29, 2015): Facebook PHP SDK 5.x? What happened to 4.1 you ask? The Facebook PHP SDK will start following SemVer starting with v5.0. exit; } elseif ( $helper->getError() ) { // The user denied the request // You could log this data . One-Click Registration & Login Heres a basic example of how to use the Facebook PHP SDK v5 to enable one-click registrations and logins: '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.3', ]); // Check if the user is logged in. So unless youve got a specific edge case where you need to do this, its not recommended that you use it. vardump($helper->getError()); vardump($helper->getErrorCode()); vardump($helper->getErrorReason()); vardump($helper->getErrorDescription()); // You could display a message to the user // being all like, "What? You don't like me?" exit; } // If they've gotten this far, they shouldn't be here httpresponsecode(400); exit; This will output a link users can click on to login through Facebook. asked 2 years, 10 months ago viewed 10,395 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 1 Unable to get like status with facebook PHP SDK 0 Not able to implement Facebook login in php 5.3 Related 7Symfony2 + Facebook-SDK 4.0 - How to integrate?0wordpress page is broken when trying to connect to facebook php SDK2Facebook PHP SDK in Expressionengine getSessionFromRedirect returning NULL0Failed to open stream autoload.php Facebook SDK v40I'm using the latest version of the Facebook PHP SDK and i'm receiving an Exception sometimes, but why?3Facebook SDK for PHP 5.3 that can work with the Graph API v2.x5FB Graph API query doesn't work in PHP SDK0Having two versions of the PHP Facebook SDK at the same time0Facebook PHP SDK fails to obtain token if redirect URL has the code parameter0Error installing facebook/graph-sdk with composer 1.5.2 on XAMPP PHP 7.0.3 on ubuntu 14.0.4 lts Hot Network Questions I cannot recognise this kana On measurable cardinals Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? How to link 2 list workflows together? Interspecies Reproduction Justification Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Why bother with even parity? What is a Green Word? How to make lowercase of a uppercase table caption? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Is this a real photo of Australia? Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 What should I have my players read before our first session ever? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? more hot questions question feed . You should use the latest one though, it may be a good idea to change your provider. Installation The Facebook Ads API SDK requires PHP 5.4 or greater. Once you have a list of permissions, pass them to the getLoginURL method as an array: // Requested permissions - optional $permissions = array( 'email', 'userlocation', 'userbirthday' ); // Get login URL $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($callback, $permissions); Facebook PHP SDK v4: Application Permissions // Requested permissions - optional $permissions = array( 'email', 'userlocation', 'userbirthday' ); // Get login URL $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl( $permissions ); If no permissions are provided, itll use Facebooks default publicprofile permission. For more information, see F8 2015 Facebook Developer Conference and the new PHP SDK. 335 commits 2 branches 34 releases 49 contributors PHP 100.0% . Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 2:34 pm Yes, thats basically it. If you used Composer to install the Facebook PHP SDK, include the Composer autoloader: '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.3', ]); Youll notice that v5 is namespaced under the Facebook namespace. Reply Manik says: May 5, 2015 at 12:28 am I am getting this error. Reply boshigt says: November 26, 2014 at 8:45 pm This is GREAT post man ^^. */]); $data = [ 'source' => $fb->fileToUpload('/path/to/photo.jpg'), 'message' => 'My file!', ]; $response = $fb->post('/me/photos', $data, '{access-token}'); Upload a Video If youre uploading a video, that requires using the videoToUpload() method. You pass to this method, the redirect URL (where the user is redirected to after approving or denying the app authorization request) and an array of permissions you want to ask them for. if the provider does not upgrade, switch to a different one. post( '/me/feed', array( 'message' => 'I love articles on benmarshall.me!' )); $post = $res->getGraphObject(); vardump( $post ); Facebook PHP SDK v4: Publish to Users Timeline // Publish to Users Timeline $request = ( new FacebookRequest( $session, 'POST', '/me/feed', array( 'message' => 'I love articles on benmarshall.me!' ) ) )->execute(); // Get response as an array, returns ID of post $response = $request->getGraphObject()->asArray(); printr( $response ); // Graph API to publish to timeline with additional parameters $request = ( new FacebookRequest( $session, 'POST', '/me/feed', array( 'name' => 'Facebook SDK PHP v4 a complete guide!', 'caption' => 'Learn how to easily use the Facebook SDK PHP v4 library.', 'link' => ' 'message' => 'Check out how to integrate Facebook with your website.' ) ) )->execute(); // Get response as an array, returns ID of post $response = $request->getGraphObject()->asArray(); printr( $response ); For more information and a full list of additional parameters, see Retrieve Users Timeline A user access token with readstream permission is required and only posts whose authors have also granted readstream permission to the app will be shown. When clicked, the use will be redirect to Facebook to log in if not already. $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); try { $accessToken = $helper->getAccessToken(); } catch( FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e ) { // There was an error communicating with Graph echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } if ( isset( $accessToken ) ) { // User authenticated your app! // Save the access token to a session and redirect $SESSION['facebookaccesstoken'] = ( string ) $accessToken; // Register or log the user in. The FacebookSDKException is not limited to error responses from the Graph API. Just updated the post and example code with the latest. If there is no code param, there should be a number of error* params that describe why theres no code. Contact Support — GitHub Status — githubstatus . So in your FB.init() method, youll need to enable the cookie option with {cookie:true}. In reality, v5 consists of many, many different classes and the FacebookFacebook just ties them all together. If the user has not authorized your app yet, youll need to log them in using the OAuth 2.0 login flow as described in the section above or by using the JavaScript SDK. And I don't think this will change soon, because that code was forked over 3000 times at Github and there are probably still ten thousands of apps using it 5a02188284
free download facebook for nokia n81 8gbpas de code de confirmation facebookfacebook unsaved password recoverydisplay facebook like button without countfacebook chat 5hpocket god facebook codeemoticones para el chat de facebook blackberryl want to sign up for facebookfacebook messenger app for nokia x6download sad wallpapers for facebook

Publicité

Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dinosaur king Index du Forum -> arene Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Optimisé pour Mozilla Firefox

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
bg bd

hg hd
bg bd

:: Vista Forum Thème par MT / MT37 :: http://vista-forum.ebboard.com/index.php :: Vista Forum - © 2009 ::